Scholarships & Awards
Student scholarship recipients celebrate at the 美高梅集团app下载ios Foundation's Evening with the STAARS.
The 美高梅集团app下载ios Foundation offers scholarship opportunities for both the Fall and Spring semesters. The Fall application process is open from September - early November and the Spring process opens in late January through early April. For details on the process and to apply, head over to stcc.academicworks.com.
*To be able to apply, you must have an 美高梅集团app下载ios student email and be enrolled in the current semester and in a major/program of study (not undeclared).
- Go to stcc.academicworks.com.
- Click Sign Up.
- Sign up for a scholarship account using your 美高梅集团app下载ios student email and create a password of your choosing.
- Check your 美高梅集团app下载ios student email for a confirmation email and click on the confirmation link inside. This will log you into the system for the first time.
- Complete the general application.
- Browse the site for scholarships for which you may be qualified. There are two types of scholarships:
- Auto-match: these scholarships require only the information found in the general application. You don't need to do anything other than complete the general application to qualify for these.
- Apply-to: these scholarships require that you answer questions or provide more information specific to this scholarship. An apply-to scholarship will have an Apply button next to it in the scholarship listing. When you click on Apply, you will see the questions you need to complete. Once you complete them, you can save and submit your answers. To be considered for apply-to scholarships, you must answer the additional questions. You can find these scholarships on the "Recommended Opportunities" page.
The system will suggest scholarships based on your general application, but it does not match your qualifications 100%. You must browse all scholarships to identify and apply to scholarships for which you may be qualified. If you rely solely on recommendations, you will miss out on opportunities!
NOTE: Returning applicants do not need to sign up again - please click on “Sign In” and log in using the same email address/password as the last session. If you do not remember your password, click on “trouble signing in?” and then “recover password.”
Please contact the Foundation office at 413-755-4475 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you with the scholarship application process.
The Fall 2024 application dates are to be announced.
The Spring 2024 application dates are to be announced.
During scholarship seasons, scholarship applicants will be notified via email if they are selected as a scholarship or award recipient. Notification typically happens in November for fall cycles and early May for spring cycles. It is important to check your 美高梅集团app下载ios email as all scholarship related information will be communicated through your student 美高梅集团app下载ios email address. Please note that scholarship recipients must make every effort to attend our Scholarship Reception to receive their scholarship.
Thanking Our Donors
A well-written thank you letter is important to the scholarship donors, who appreciate learning about you, your goals, and future plans. Your letter acknowledges the value of their contributions and encourages their continued support. If you need assistance with writing a thank you letter, please contact the Foundation office.
Our Foundation Scholarship recipients will be honored at our annual reception on May 21, 2024! Invitations will follow in the Spring semester.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
Besides the Foundation and College scholarships overseen by the 美高梅集团app下载ios Scholarships and Awards Committee, there are a number of additional scholarship opportunities available to our students. For more information about additional scholarship opportunities please see the 美高梅集团app下载ios Library website. Depending on a student's program the Mike Rowe Scholarship is also available to 美高梅集团app下载ios students.